Friday, November 28, 2008

here i though i was going to writea calum a post i guess aoubt maturing adn getting od,er adn how i was learignt semth ign wehni was slapped inthe face with the fact that im not mature i cna try all i want and i cna fake all i want but if you dont undersnt sysety you are not matture

Socil life that my problum sutl hits that are droped i dont undernst i dont udners waht some one wants to her soem thing and when not. When soe oen says so tell me aobt wahts goingon i shurg my sholder adn say i dont knwo not coues i am a cockey teen but forth e simple resniofi dont knwowaht to say. I need prompting i nedd to now wheat they want to knw or igo fo down roads that mean nothing. I dont know wahtot say to that. People think its so easy but weh nsoemone askes a qutsin and i dontnow what to say i almost freez. mabbey that why i like lising so much all it takes of me is the fact of um hum yes yeah nda if some one wnats a resonpns otso meinthg i jsut say waht itihnk but me oh idontknwo how to ltkaaoubt me i spendt so much time not tlkaigaoubt me that i frezze when i have to. When you strat promting me what aobutyoure fmaily ow d oyu flelaobut you';re stiers you mom you're dad im ok. But a wusiont like so waht going on i jsut dont knwo waht to say.

Maturity is not jsut aobut you're etops it isnt jsutamobut underint you but nerstnad syseyty it;saobut now about systey now how to deveolp ni sysyter and find you're place i nsysyity and for me that is ware ilake systey is now ware igrow systerd is was ifall falt on my face knose pbleadng eyse wadering. IT's never abot wh o i tlkat it's alll aoubt i dont kwno wat to say seom water btwen begi coned adn beign boorn i loost the cruceh cell that is answr open ended qusiotn with a gooda snwer and for hat resonand that roesn alon i lfop on my face nd fall to the ground

No comments: