Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Not Good Unuf

I nnot god unuf
Im not unuf for any one
My fmaily
My finrds
no one

I never have bne
I never was the wright kid
I never did anything wright
I never was that ikid
the kid that ever on liked

ICant be that fdaghrte
I cant be that firned
ICant be perosn oytu wnat
I cant perfect
I nct be any one

Im tirerd of being rangerd on
Im tiemrd begin yled at
I mriter d of her i could do beeter wheni m treiyng my best
Im tierd of not bieng good unf
Im tired of me

Im tierd of being terpso npole cna tlka to
but never geting anytihng for it
I'm ited of liey
TO makae you fell beter
jstu to ahve oyy say im nto good unufe
that im trying har dunuf

Ehat do ido so worng?
HOwe do i mes up smcuh ?
Why ncat me be ogd unf for you?
Why do ialwayt tkae the gblame?
Why cnat i you jstu like me?

LEt it al jstube my aflt
let it al lbjstub edone ane ofve tihw
COsue at the end of the day it alwa yned up that way
So lets skip acople steps balme it on my let me get my abplgs and be doen
coies im so tied of this

I dont rember hwen i was tood good jup
I dont rmeber wehn got a im prud of yuo you did that on oyu;reown
I dont remer wheni got a bat on the bkac and good job
why?
Couse i mnt good unuf

Im not god unf for any one
I have to maena falts
THer is only on e hwo never khets
Adn that beocue ne maed me
BUt for cer one slim not good unfe

No comments: