Monday, January 28, 2008

ther is so mcuh i cna say to you. THere is so mean tiynth ing i wnat to say but idont. I waotn to anexploe adn te lyou mabety the trreson i forgto to day is tha ti ahve so much going on. I stop ever day ot lisne too yu tlka and i try ever day to be ther for you. I push all my heart adn paion aside and i let go of it all. And it;s coemign bakc now. Cosue the trith is im ding inisde the truth is i have os much goingon wright now that i jstu dont wantto dela with it all and hte only roensi enve stay aourtrend is cosue i alred hurt you unuf i know that ful well why souhldi hurt you mroe. Truth is im lflaing apaort and no one is ther to pick up the poicece cosue the poel wo are sopos to care aobut arnt ther to care. Cosue you knwo waht i ware that mask all the itme i ghide waht is relay goingon friom aever one how muhsi have tlife how mcuh this and that. THe tuth is the repsjnio it mse likeim psuign hoyu ais is cosue i nkwo you;l ask and i dont wnat ot tlakobut aoubt it. THe truth is that i cnat stand it any mroe. YOu tihn no noe cares aobuty ou you have teahcer replingot e-mial aa dfirned hwo says they woudl bgiv enayitnhg and everinthg to makte you happie. I have takend so long to car eaoubt you thne i left my self out in the cold. I do to my slef what ever one els does to me. I push my esldef a side and the turth is i dont wantt o dlea with me im tired of em me is jsut soem mesed up likfetle 5 earodl who dosnt undesrnt life wheo dostn get it at all the tuhth is i wnat to be a undesntit 15 ear l who knowwaht to do bt im not im some sturingle litle hlepless 5 yearod wois jsut strating to udnenstr . Im lef tout in the cold no jacked no onoeitnhg and i;ve bnen serving out ther for so long but my deoat are flaing of adn my finger i ncat fell nad i dontknw what to do any mroe.

No comments: