Friday, July 24, 2009

i found my self wish
Tongiht wishing
No not that the nail polishw as gone
And no not that i woudt ahve to whare the dress tommarow
I was wish to be with you
TO hold you
To make you feal safe
So that you could know someone one cares
So you knew that some one loved you
So you would jsut feall somne next tot you \
So oyu would know you're not alone
SO mabby you could feal a little help
So you could cry
So you didnt ahve to hold back
So you woudnt have to be strong
So you could be you
And not be ashamed
So mabbey jsuy mabby you could be ok
But hay
Im jsut dreaming
Hay im jsut wishing
Hay im sut me

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

There is more than just you. You are amazing. Thank you for being a friend. Despite I know you have responsibility, I wished teh same thing. I love you.